The Pro ll was originally designed by Angus when he was on the rodeo circuit. It was designed with the cowboy in mind. The large compartment was meant to fit a saddle, and large outside pockets would hold their dirty cowboy boots. The small internal pockets were intended to hold smaller items like rosin or oil for their saddles.
As with all of our canvas gear bags, we combine craftsmanship, attention to detail, and only the best raw materials to make a bag that is strong, durable, and downright tough. Here are the facts:
- The canvas – we use Australian made, heavy duty rip-stop canvas. The same canvas that is used to cover loads on interstate trucks.
- The handles – made from 50mm wide webbing, these handles have been reinforced with leather patches sewn to the sides of the bag with heavy thread. Throw this bag over your shoulder, into the back of a ute, drag it through the dirt. These handles will not fail.
- The inside of the bag features 6 PVC pockets and a PVC floor not only adding strength and structure to the base of the bag, it also makes it easy to wipe clean.
- The whole bag has been double stitched using heavy thread. Literally sewn twice, including the pockets and zippers. This adds serious strength to the bag.
- We use heavy duty piping that we make in-house. This allows us to sew the bag together with greater thread tension, further enhancing the strength of this bag. The piping also adds structure to the bag.
- Last but not least, the zippers. The Pro ll has lockable YKK zippers on the main body and both of the large side pockets. The zippers extend down the sides of the bag and the pockets so that each compartment of the bag can be opened right up. The zip pulls have been finished with leather pull tabs making the zippers easy to open and close.
If you know someone who is heading north to work in a stock camp, or someone who is about to hit the road for a while and you want to spoil them with something that will last and help keep their gear safe and secure, you won’t go wrong with this bag.
Our canvas bags are manufactured from the best materials we can source. This bag is made from first grade canvas and is designed to be extremely hard wearing. It should require very little care.
If the bag requires cleaning, simply wipe it clean with a damp cloth. If required, use a stiff brush to remove any dirt prior to wiping down.
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter